18 August, 2012

The DMV WAS BOSS

Despite the horrendous VA traffic (that I slept through, of course) the drive to and from the DMV was pretty smooth with a little help from Pandora and my jimmy-rigged Youtube playlist.

Day two was filled with a nice work out along the monuments, lunch at The W with an awe-inspiring view, a low-key evening with coffee on the rocks in Dupont Circle,and a nice dinner and driving tour through my old stomping grounds in B'more. Here's a few pics that I snapped along the way.







This is my "not happy about heading back" look lol

I had a chance to hang out with my long lost homie Ja'Ron, my lovely family away from home -- Kay, Eddie and Deuce (and little Camelia who's still in the womb), Simone -- the dopest roommate ever, and my best friend and sis Marie-Alice. Special shout out to my lil sis Shayna and her boyfriend Laramie for lending their home and their liquor as always!

What are you getting into as the summer winds down?

No comments:

Post a Comment